Decisions, Decisions, Decisions – The year before is when you make all the big decisions. A Honeymoons Galore travel specialist is a great resource to help you make the big decisions. Answer these questions
- What time of year will you travel?
- Will you travel immediately after the wedding or sometime thereafter?
- Will you first have a destination wedding and then honeymoon in the same place?
- How long will we travel? A week, 10 days, two weeks?
Consider your destinations by answering questions like …
- What is my preferred vacation spot – beach, city, lakes, mountains, cruise, warm weather, cold weather, touring, relaxing?
- What is my budget?
- Will we travel internationally or stateside?
- What style and level of accommodation do we want – secluded, luxury, modest, all-inclusive, adults only?
Make a list of things you like to do: hike, bike, golf, fish, relax on the beach, tour, sleep, spa, tennis, ski, shop.
Research the destination – Conduct research online and work with your Honeymoons Galore travel specialist for information on places you are interested in traveling to. Work with your travel agent to ensure there are no travel warnings to the area you wish to travel
Make final decision about your destination
Register for your honeymoon on the Honeymoons Galore registry located on our web site.